Your privacy is important to us. It is Casa de Baco's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect about you on Casa de Baco, and other websites we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information on the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us (email@example.com).
Cookies Policy Casa de Baco
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies being set by adjusting your browser settings (see browser Help to find out how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in certain functionality and features of this site being disabled. It is therefore recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Cookies related to logging in
- Cookies relating to email newsletter
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if the user is already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / unsubscribed users.
- Order processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Survey-related cookies
- Form-related cookies
When a user submits data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Website preference cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever the user interacts with a page affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the web's most widespread and trusted analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track items such as time spent on the site or pages visited, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it's important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy and so that's the kind of data these cookies will track. This is important for you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyse our advertising and product costs to ensure we get the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and information that Casa de Baco offers on the website and with an enunciative but not limitative character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or online betting shops (e.g. Betano), games of luck and chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of the Casa de Baco website, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage previously mentioned.
Hopefully that's clear and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure whether you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
You can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is effective from May/2022.